Re: Desktop Users don't contribute - My response Re: [opensuse-project] Don't search developers. Develop them. Events, events everywhere
Le 13/05/2015 16:23, Robert Martens a écrit :
I just watched the oSC15 presentation about the admin infrastructure
of openSUSE ... really impressive stuff. As a sysadmin, I like seeing
what other groups are using.

Robert,

thanks for your post, but you should open an other thred on your subject (right clic on the mailing list mail in the headers and send to)

on this thread it will be lost :-(
jdd