Re: Desktop Users don't contribute - My response Re: [opensuse-project] Don't search developers. Develop them. Events, events everywhere
Hi,

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 10:19 PM, Guido Berhoerster <gber@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
* jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> [2015-05-12 18:38]:

but let me ask to be practical: I began an other thread about
"asking members for help". Are you a member?

You do not have to be a member to contribute, in fact it's
supposed to be the other way around, you contribute and then
eventually become a member.

--

That's why I have still not applied for membership. I want to
contribute first (currently I'm contributing at openFATE), to figure

Any comments regarding second part of my mail?

___
Regards
Akash Vishwakarma