Re: [opensuse-project] Don't search developers. Develop them. Events, events everywhere
Le lundi 11 mai 2015 à 22:57 +0200, Christian Boltz a écrit :
Hallo Leute,

Am Montag, 11. Mai 2015 schrieb Frederic Crozat:
I don't envision a lot of issues with GNOME 3.16, I'll try to rebuild
it on top of SLE sources, to see which adaptions are needed (probably
not much). And maybe, if I have some time, I might even try to do a
spin of SLE sources on OBS with GNOME 3.16 on top of it, just to see
how a new openSUSE Regular release could look like ;)

That would mean you'll be (at least) the second one who rebuilds SLE
from its sources - Marcus is already doing that in home:msmeissn:sle12.

I really want to avoid that ;)

We can already start building packages against SLE_12 directly, without
using rebuilding ourself the source code from SLE12.

This is not ideal but until we decide where we put the cursors between
packages from SLE12 and from Factory to create new openSUSE Regular
release, building against SLE12 is a safe bet and would help discover
things which might require a more recent version of packages.

--
Frederic Crozat
Enterprise Desktop Release Manager