Re: Desktop Users don't contribute - My response Re: [opensuse-project] Don't search developers. Develop them. Events, events everywhere
Le 12/05/2015 18:32, Akash Vishwakarma a écrit :

What has the existing community done to overcome this trend? What
have they done to encourage the desktop users to contribute to the
project?

I think not enough, obviously (my fault also) - I read also the end of your mail.

but let me ask to be practical: I began an other thread about "asking members for help". Are you a member?

if not, ask to be. I want to build a small team to prospect this aspect of contributions, ASAP, may be just now :-)

jdd