Re: [opensuse-project] asking members for help
  • From: Alexandros_ Alexandros <alexandros.venn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 11:48:14 +0300
On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 11:18 AM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 12/05/2015 10:08, Efstathios Iosifidis a écrit :

Hello jdd

Create a list with Junior Jobs for those who want to start contributing.

For marketing, there are
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Junior_jobs
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Marketing_jobs

Someone have to check again that pages because I saw something that I
don't know if it is correct

* openSUSE Shop Maintainer
Work in collaboration with Jos Poortvliet to review current state of Shop

Is still Jos responsible for the Shop?

this is a very good starting point, but IMHO, the tasks should be sorted by
difficulty (first choice being "packaging" may be a bit too much :-)

I thing this should be a priority. What do others think?

thanks, we are at lest two :-)

jdd