Re: [opensuse-project] Don't search developers. Develop them. Events, events everywhere
Hallo Leute,

Am Montag, 11. Mai 2015 schrieb Frederic Crozat:
I don't envision a lot of issues with GNOME 3.16, I'll try to rebuild
it on top of SLE sources, to see which adaptions are needed (probably
not much). And maybe, if I have some time, I might even try to do a
spin of SLE sources on OBS with GNOME 3.16 on top of it, just to see
how a new openSUSE Regular release could look like ;)

That would mean you'll be (at least) the second one who rebuilds SLE
from its sources - Marcus is already doing that in home:msmeissn:sle12.

In the interest of saving time, effort and build power - would it be a
good idea to have _one_ rebuild in a somewhat official namespace
(maybe SUSE:SLE-12:GA:build and SUSE:SLE-12:Update:build) instead of
wasting build power in multiple home projects?

(Hint: I'm asking because I think the answer is "yes" ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Direkter Mailkontakt mit dem Paketmacher. Tränen, Gewaltandrohnung,
knappe Unterwäsche - als nix genützt. Abgelehnt.