[opensuse-project] How do I join any of the teams an progress.opensuse.org ?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 20:57:19 +0200
There are currently three (now four) open issues for "openSUSE Release
Process", but I don't seem to be able to update any of them. Quick
overview:

https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/3420
"update http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Factory%20submissions";

I'm not personally qualified to update that.

https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/632
"Write openSUSE Announcement Template"
Assigned to anditosan, so presumably I should not interfere.
Interestingly, it was updated by "Anonymous" a number of times.

https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/187
"move release notes to opensuse.org"

it would take me at least an hour to figure out what to do here :-(

However, these are probably not typical tasks, but $SUBJ remains.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (23.2°C)