Re: [opensuse-project] Don't search developers. Develop them. Events, events everywhere
On 11.05.2015 15:54, Robert Schweikert wrote:
On 05/11/2015 09:44 AM, Klaas Freitag wrote:
On 11.05.2015 15:31, Robert Schweikert wrote:

Guess I should try and get the trial of SLE11SP3 to see how
bad things actually are towards the end of SLE major cycle.

Well, one point in the whole thing is that an openSUSE release
based on SLE sources would never get toward the end of the SLE
life cycle. [...]

Doesn't this branch of the discussion steal away the thread from
it's original question?

Yes, but I would claim this happened long before I responded.

Yes, sure, not blaming you personally :-D

And, I am of course not hating on tech discussions, we shouldn't just
not forget the others.

Klaas