Re: [opensuse-project] Don't search developers. Develop them. Events, events everywhere

On Monday 2015-05-11 13:35, Stephan Kulow wrote:

What are the reasons that people don't answer our calls for
help?

I think the calls for help are too broad or too loose for people to
feel attracted/inclined. Just a hunch.

Like https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/opensuse-13-2-release ?

I first heard of that progress.opensuse.org subpage just this month.
Or maybe I did hear it before, but never was asked to look at that
website/use it in some way/ and so on.

On the other hand, I have a real vivid memory of people randomly asking me on
IRC just in the very moment I looked at the window (magic how they figure
_that_ one out) to look into, say, various build failures in set @B after they
made an update to $A. But at least this model works comparatively well, for me.