Re: [opensuse-project] A proposal for moving forward
On Thursday 07 May 2015 20.11:50 Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Thursday 2015-05-07 19:54, James Mason wrote:

So there's been a lot of bikeshedding about moving forward, but not
really any concrete proposals...

Wut, no concrete proposals?
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2015-05/msg00001.html

Jan, with all the informations we got about the fact that kernel SLE is more
than just it's number
(could be interpreted as 13.2 equivalent), will you still block sr?

If our reviewers will not accept those changes in case we base the regular
release on Elements, then
we have another thing to fix .

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Member & Board, fsfe fellowship
GPG KEY : D5C9B751C4653227
irc: tigerfoot