Re: [opensuse-project] Don't search developers. Develop them. Events, events everywhere

On Sunday 2015-05-10 12:56, Martin Schlander wrote:
Søndag den 10. maj 2015 11:40:18 skrev jdd:
Le 10/05/2015 11:26, Martin Schlander a écrit :

Well, if you're going to sell this idea, you need to show me how
it'll be significantly different than Debian Stable (apart from
having a few great tools like yast, zypper, obs of course ;-).

why should it be different?

Because if it's not different, it will achieve the same results.

If people only ever judged systems by the achievable results,
we certainly would not have as many distributions on the planet
as we do.
Bikeshed color counts, and not little, apparently. :)