Re: [opensuse-project] A proposal for moving forward
It is a name given to the SLE sources released recently to OBS by SUSE.

Sincerely,
Bob Martens

Martin Luther College
Webmaster/Technician
http://mlc-wels.edu

On May 7, 2015, at 1:06 PM, Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Am 07.05.2015 um 19:54 schrieb James Mason:
So there's been a lot of bikeshedding about moving forward, but not
really any concrete proposals... so lets get this party started.

In general, we have proven we're great at building the tools around
building a distro, so lets leverage that as far as we can, take
advantage of SUSE Elements for as much combined effort as we can, and
make sure we're all having a lot of fun.

You keep repeating "SUSE Elements". I'm wondering if I'm the only one
who doesn't know about that thing and what it means?
My Google Fu also failed on that keyword.

Wolfgang

This electronic communication, including any attached documents, may
contain confidential and/or legally privileged information that is intended
only for use by the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
communication and any attachments. Views expressed by the author do not
necessarily represent those of Martin Luther College.