Re: [opensuse-project] A proposal for moving forward
Hi,

Am 07.05.2015 um 19:54 schrieb James Mason:
So there's been a lot of bikeshedding about moving forward, but not
really any concrete proposals... so lets get this party started.

In general, we have proven we're great at building the tools around
building a distro, so lets leverage that as far as we can, take
advantage of SUSE Elements for as much combined effort as we can, and
make sure we're all having a lot of fun.

You keep repeating "SUSE Elements". I'm wondering if I'm the only one
who doesn't know about that thing and what it means?
My Google Fu also failed on that keyword.

Wolfgang