Re: [opensuse-project] Don't search developers. Develop them. Events, events everywhere
Le 07/05/2015 18:43, James Mason a écrit :
openSUSE Member

* and by the way, I notice there are still some new opensuse members. who did ask them any help?

* some forum where suppressed. Not only made read only, but completely suppressed. I really don't think that's smart for the people that wrote on them. I learned many years ago that a web page must never be suppressed. I suppressed myself a page some time ago (by mistake) and two weeks ago one people asked me bout this page, and I could find it in archives and restore it

jdd