Re: [opensuse-project] After the Richard talk... what's new for openSUSE
Hey,

On 06.05.2015 19:09, Martin Schlander wrote:

hardcore bleeding edge people
must need something predictable and stable for their girlfriend

Phew. The biggest group of people on this planet that could consume
Tumbleweed, or anything else we produce, identify themselves as female
and girlfriends. I doubt they will consider doing anything at all with
us when they hear how dismissive we talk about them...

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org