Re: [opensuse-project] After the Richard talk... what's new for openSUSE
Question Regarding the Proposed openSUSE (freeze - release) Distribution:
When I think of distros made for stability, two distros come into my
mind - Debian and CentOS
Debian gets faster package updates than centOS but, Debian has slower
package updates than current openSUSE.

So, Richard, how fast package updates will be on proposed openSUSE
Distribution. In your talk you told that the package update will
decrease in comparison to current openSUSE distribution. In terms of
package update frequency where will you place the proposed
distribution with respect to the Debian and centOS. Faster than Debian
or somewhere in between Debian and centOS or even slower than centOS.

3 year or more release cycle doesn't matters much to me. But, as
normal conservative user what matters to me is package update
frequency.

Regards
Akash Vishwakarma