Re: [opensuse-project] After the Richard talk... what's new for openSUSE

Le 02/05/2015 18:37, Larry Finger a écrit :

When a kernel API changes, vmware is a lot slower than virtualbox to implement those changes. When kernel 4.1-rc1 was released and symbol IRQF_DISABLED was no longer defined, VB had a fix available in days. I had already found and fixed the problem, but I did not bother to submit it to Oracle as I knew they would have already had the patch in testing.

Larry

can you or somebody else make sure that virtualbox runs on tumbleweed? I don't care of recompiling the module, but I want virtualbox :-)

thanks
jdd