Re: [opensuse-project] After the Richard talk... what's new for openSUSE

Le 01/05/2015 23:26, Wolfgang Rosenauer a écrit :

But the Evergreen discussion can really start only after the openSUSE vision is clear and for the time being in case required Evergreen will eventually start with 13.1 maintenance. Wolfgang
yes.

What also could be done is working on a better transition between two LTS versions.

I don't know if such thing is already on the go with openQA (for example): is it possible to test upgrade? I an't help fixing bugs, but I could help documenting upgrade from one LTS to the next one

jdd