Re: [opensuse-project] After the Richard talk... what's new for openSUSE
Am 01.05.2015 um 23:32 schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:

If the project finally agrees to have something more stable and longer
maintained and the approach of service packs every 12 months is

And this is the key point. We have to decide for ourselves, what we want
to achieve with openSUSE releases. And if we go there, we have to live
with the consequences - i.e. accepting the patch madness SLE packages
can be.

Greetings, Stephan