Re: [opensuse-project] After the Richard talk... what's new for openSUSE
Richard,
thanks to that hot topic, we chose this to be the first video to hit youtube:

https://youtu.be/BH99TSrfvq0

All,
the playlist, where all the osc15 contents is uploaded is this:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_AMhvchzBaeV36wYqnKb7xWAN0zfDfjz

cheers, JW-