Re: [opensuse-project] After the Richard talk... what's new for openSUSE
On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Robert Martens <martenrt@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think the two-distro options feels like the best one at the moment. Would
the Essence-based openSUSE release also subsume the Evergreen team as well?
Could it? Am I really behind the curve and Evergreen is already gone?

Sincerely,
Bob Martens

Evergreen is alive and well, but between major activities:

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Evergreen#Supported_distributions

13.1 has been designated an Evergreen release was originally scheduled
to enter Evergreen support mode May 2015 (ie. now).

But it is still in official support, so there is little (or nothing)
for the Evergreen team (of 2 or 3 people) to do at present.

Given the 13.1 official support period has been extended by at least 6
months I don't know what the Evergreen support plan is for 13.1 at
this point.

Greg