Re: [opensuse-project] [Announcement] SUSE Release SLE Sources to openSUSE Project
On Friday 2015-05-01 17:53, Robert Martens wrote:

Would it be possible to combine this thread with the other one titled
"After the Richard talk... what's new for openSUSEā€?

- Messages already sent cannot be edited anymore.
- most MUAs that do support threaded views don't support
displaying the tree graphics for more than once ancestor
- so practically: no

Now, don't blame me, I did not start a new disconnected thread
but set reply to Richard's own original post ;-)