[opensuse-project] After the Richard talk... what's new for openSUSE
After the Richard talk at OSC, the status of openSUSE stays unclear, that's normal it have to be discussed, but I see it like this:

* Tumbleweed, the rolling release will the distribution for advanced users
* openSUSE?
* I new variant (name?) will be more stable, very long time support (at least 3 years), yearly release?

In fact it may not be usefull to have three kind of distros, if Tumbleweed is stable enough *and* can cope with proprietary video drivers and Virtualbox drivers (is that kmp?), because it's the only reason one needs really the present openSUSE version

just my understanding

jdd