Re: [opensuse-project] we stopped selling openSUSE shirts - trademark permission request
* Gabor Kum <kumgabor@xxxxxxxxxxx> [02-24-15 08:43]:
Patrick Shanahan a következőt írta ekkor: 2015. február 24. 08:06:49
* Gabor Kum <gabor.list@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [02-24-15 02:06]:
Patrick Shanahan a következőt írta ekkor: 2015. február 23. 16:27:43

[...]

Where/how would one request a shirt?

Here:
https://www.hellotux.com/opensuse

Free shirts for community members are available here too, using coupon
codes.
page is broken for me ?? Never displays/advances beyond first listing
page.

tks,

I don't understand. Could you send me a screenshot, please?

I see you have fixed, or had fixed, the page now. You surely do not still
need a screen shot ??