ALl the best,
Hans de Raad
--
OpenNovations / DevHdR

Van Sevenbergestraat 49
2274PK Voorburg

Tel +31 6 83578847

www.hcderaad.nl

On 2015-02-24 12:03, Zvezdana Marjanovic wrote:
On 06/02/15 08:11, Hans de Raad wrote:
Dear all!

If possible, we'd like to start promoting the sponsorship options for oSC15 asap, in the ticket at https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/4974#note-3 you can find some examples from previous years and the text for this year.

Any help on this would be highly appreciated, also by your Geeko colleages at the conference, because, the better brochure, the more sponsors we get, the more sponsors, the more fun!

All the best!
Hans de Raad
Robin Edgar

Hello all,

Not sure if you already got some proposals for sponsorship brochure so
I made one proposal and want to share it with you.

I was free to change it to "Sponsorship invitation" so that the people
immediately know what they have in front of them.

Since I don't know how big is budget for printing I made it very
simple, A4 two side printing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x19unq59lmcwiom/sponsor%20invitation_ZV2.pdf?dl=0

Greetings,

--
Zvezdana Marjanović
Graphic Designer

http://www.suse.de/
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix
Imendörffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)