Re: [opensuse-project] we stopped selling openSUSE shirts - trademark permission request
  • From: Gabor Kum <gabor.list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 08:04:20 +0100
Patrick Shanahan a következőt írta ekkor: 2015. február 23. 16:27:43
* Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [02-23-15 12:23]:
Hi Gabor,

My records show that the Board approved your trademark request back at
the end of May 2014. Apologies if the email did not reach you.

You can consider this email as approval to prolong this permission for
another year (Given the strange circumstances, lets extend that until
May 2016)

As for your offer to contribute shirts to members/ambassadors - That's
a really interesting idea. How many would you have on offer? I'm
curious how we'll handle the logistics of it, but I'm certainly
interested in the idea

Regards

Richard Brown
openSUSE Chairman