[opensuse-project] Confirmation: Sleep over at the venue is a go!
  • From: Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 17:37:44 +0100
Dear all!

We've just received confirmation about something we think is very cool:

We will have 50 sleepover beds (at least, more are still under negotiation) at
the openSUSE Conference and Kolab Summit venue!!!
Costs aren't 100% definitive yet, but you can expect to spend about E 50,- for
4 nights (which is E 12,50 per night, you won't get a better deal than that!).

Also, we're looking into organizing some allnighters, like a LAN party or
suchlike, so dust off your Quake engines! ;-)
We'll keep you posted as soon as more info becomes available, registration for
this will be separate from the conference registration, stay tuned!

Best regards,

Hans de Raad
Robin Edgar

--