Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE board 2014/2015 election is now open for vote !
On Tuesday 13 January 2015 10:25:36 Alberto Planas Dominguez wrote:
The openSUSE board election just started! Please go to:
https://connect.opensuse.org/pg/polls/read/RBrownSUSE/46342/opensuse-board->
election-20142015 and cast your vote for this election. All openSUSE
members[1] are eligible to vote.

The list of candidates in the form is missing for me. Any one see the same
problem?

Hi Alberto,

Initially I also didn't see the candidates, but it seems that this article
doesn't require you to login. After I logged in, I saw the list of candidates
and I could login.

Regards

Raymond