Re: [opensuse-project] Announcing Peter Linnell joining the openSUSE Board
All the best :)

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 7:44 PM, Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday 13 August 2014 09.32:14 Vincent Untz wrote:
Le lundi 11 août 2014, à 14:57 +0200, Richard Brown a écrit :
Hi All,

I'm happy to be able to announce that the openSUSE Board has appointed
Peter Linnell to join the Board until the elections at the end of this
year, taking the seat which was vacated by my recent appointment as
Chairman.

For many of you Peter requires no introduction. A long term
contributor to the Project, Peter is also member of the Review Team
and maintainer of several packages, including Scribus (which he
founded). He previously served in the openSUSE Board in 2011.

Thanks Peter for stepping up and helping out,

That's great news!

Peter, don't forget to speak French every now and then to keep; a board
without any french moment is not an amazing board ;-)

Vincent

I will with Peter's help maintain a good french quota :-)

trop de français :P

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Member & Board
GPG KEY : D5C9B751C4653227
irc: tigerfoot

~~~Don't take Life too serious. Nobody gets out alive anyway!~~~

Regards
Manu Gupta