[opensuse-project] [GSoC2014] Weekly update on TSP application
  • From: karthik senthil <karthik.senthil94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 23:22:42 +0530
Hello everyone,

Sorry for being late in reporting my weekly update for the TSP application.

Last week, there were many small changes and modifications done in the
app. The process of moving the dynamic machine generation code to the
HasState concern is now complete and tested. Also, I have added the
code to add ability for a role on a transition_event(like in the
inheritance branch) through the interface. For every transition the
admin can also define a set of roles who can perform the same which
will be accordingly populated in the ability.rb through queries on the
db.

This week I will be working on running all the specs cleanly and
adding documentation to my work.

This recent progress can be followed on :
https://github.com/karthiksenthil/travel-support-program/tree/temp_gsoc

Thank You

Karthik.S
3rd Year,Information Technology