[opensuse-project] Announcing Peter Linnell joining the openSUSE Board
  • From: Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 14:57:22 +0200
Hi All,

I'm happy to be able to announce that the openSUSE Board has appointed
Peter Linnell to join the Board until the elections at the end of this
year, taking the seat which was vacated by my recent appointment as
Chairman.

For many of you Peter requires no introduction. A long term
contributor to the Project, Peter is also member of the Review Team
and maintainer of several packages, including Scribus (which he
founded). He previously served in the openSUSE Board in 2011.

Thanks Peter for stepping up and helping out,

Regards

Richard Brown
openSUSE Chairman