Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 2016 picture
On 2013-11-30 13:48, Bruno Friedmann wrote:
If you pay me the second 1TB ssd drive I need in my laptop I could afford
such a system.
The only way is : Having factory with almost no crash or clash.

Why 1 TB? I have factory installed in just 8 GiB in my laptop, while the
stable release takes the rest of the disk. Surely you can spare a few
gigabytes of your 1 TB disk :-)

And yes, I assume factory to crash eventually, and also I expect to have
to reinstall it completely now and then. I certainly don't expect any
stability in factory, that's not the goal.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.