Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 2016: taking a picture of openSUSE today
Am 30.11.2013 18:24, schrieb Robert Schweikert:

I believe that for the foreseeable future the mill of producing regular
releases is necessary simply to appease people's expectations. Changing

People's expectations are as different as the people having them. So I
wouldn't put too much weight on it. If we find something that pleases
us, but breaks expectations I would favor it anytime over something that
pleases "people" but leaves us unhappy.

Greetings, Stephan