[opensuse-project] YaST2 Module Ldap configuration
Hello,

I have a question, is it possible to create and add a *.ldif file in the
Packets for the different YasT2 Module that use ldap.

I mean this is helpful for all People that use a external Ldap server, now i
have to search and mostly i find nothing for The Variables or Index or ACL.....

OK, the Yast2 Modules can configure on the same System all,but this is not the
best Way when I have to Install first all on one system to find out the changes
:(.

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

Günther J. Niederwimmer