Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 2016: taking a picture of openSUSE today
Le 29/11/2013 09:36, jdd a écrit :

it's certainly one of the major argument when discussing with newbies:
"itunes and google play are copies of our system" :-)

by the way, I know newcommers are now our target, but I keep thinking openSUSE is the easiest distribution for new users, and one of our power users task is to install as many openSUSE as they can. I do and have very little maintenance problems - nearly none

jdd
--
http://www.dodin.org