Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 2016 picture
On 28.11.2013 17:20, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
"Greg" == Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Greg> I suggest an area of focus we currently miss is team building
Greg> infrastructure.

Greg> As a short term goal, if small teams is going to work well a video
Greg> conferencing needs to be targeted, supported and used by the project
Greg> teams.

Greg> Google hangouts is a real option, but it depends on a plugin from
Greg> google. As of yesterday, the plugin on Google's site didn't work
Greg> with 13.1.

Unfortunately Google hangout wants you to have a Google+ account and I don't
want to have such an account. So what ever the solution for videoconferencing
is going to be used, should provide flexibilty

Yes, a free and secure alternative to G hangouts and/or skype working out of the box would be one of the features which could bring us back the attributes "cool" and "innovative".

Klaas