Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 2016: taking a picture of openSUSE today
Le 28/11/2013 13:41, Michal Hrusecky a écrit :
jdd - 13:27 28.11.13 wrote:

how is red hat living?

Good. And SUSE is living good as well. These companies don't depend on what
kids think nowadays that is cool, but on what people need to get work done ;-)

good news. but is this more than server market? is desktop still important enough as linux client?

this is not only to speak. it's to define our market we now target power users, but in this are geeckos, if geeks go away...

not sure all this tablet stuff is a real permanent thing, but I have to say I was pretty interested last saturday seeing a tablet running kde!!

what is fun? what is fun enough to attract new geeks and how can we have this in openSUSE?

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org