Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 2016 picture
Hi,

did I understand you correctly if I say that you propose that openSUSE focus
on gamers?

On Thursday 28 November 2013 13:41:13 Vincent Moutoussamy wrote:
Hi,

2) Are there any other aspects relevant in this discussion? Can you
summarize them?

Speaking of the desktop focus and how to attract more users or being
cooler than other distro,
maybe we have to be interested by the "gaming wave" that is coming to
the linux world.

This mean to provide an easy way to install/update the latest version of :
- graphic drivers,
- Steam !! (http://en.opensuse.org/Steam),
- Voice chat software for gaming,
- wine.

OBS is really cool, but I doubt that basic desktop end user takes time
to understand what it is when he wants to play.

Regards,