Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 2016 picture
Am 27.11.2013 19:36, schrieb Per Jessen:
4) How do you think we should proceed in order to go from these ideas
to real actions?

Start by identifying which areas need attention. For instance, for a
professional Linux user or admin, which problems do we create today?
In which areas do we lack attention to better suit a professional
environment? Basically take a good look at the perceived/intended end
user, and see where we clash or could have a better fit.

Hi Per,

I wonder what you'll do as someone with the business needs you have if
the end of this gap analysis will be that we don't support professional
environments well enough.

Would you contribute what remains or do you expect "the community" to do
so? Without any means to attack anyone, but the later is what I often
see - people complain about the lack of support from "the community"
when they're part of it themselves.

Greetings, Stephan