Re: [opensuse-project] Call for volunteers for the TSP
Hello,

Now that the pressure for the 13.1 release is nearly over, I would
like to help TSP.
I talked to both Izabel and Kostas about it before send this mail.
Please let me know the procedure (if any), except from the obvious
described at wiki and how to get started.
Stathis