[opensuse-project] release is near!
Heya all,

The release is nearing. If you want to help in the marketing area, be sure to
check out the article about that [1] and help out with our social media plan:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan

The idea behind the social media plan is that we have a list of people
responsible for certain accounts and they send out the messages we prepared on
the wiki page above. If, of course, there is no account for a certain language
it is pointless to translate...

Help is welcome, both in finding who can and will send those messages and in
translation!

/J

[1] http://news.opensuse.org/2013/10/07/help-promote-opensuse-13-1/