Re: [opensuse-project] Help! - openSUSE@FOSDEM 2014 needs you!
Hi Bruno,

although I cannot confirm it at this point, the plan is that some openSUSE Team
@SUSE members will be there. We are working also on the assumption that, by
then,
the new merchandising will be ready. As usual, the TSP will have budget
assigned for
the quarter so might be used for supporting community members attending to this
or
any other event.