Re: [opensuse-project] Help! - openSUSE@FOSDEM 2014 needs you!
On Tuesday 12 November 2013 17.07:37 Richard Brown wrote:

To whoever steps up, I'll do whatever I can to help, including sharing
some tips & tricks from a veteran (eg. be prepared for a great time with
too little sleep...and it's probably a good idea to be prepared for
spilt beer behind the booth)

Thanks for helping out :)

Reservation mail sent (waiting approval).
Also the wiki page has been refreshed [1]

I can act as coordinator, but I (WE) would like to have a spare.
And a big bunch of volunteers (you can start to fill the wiki page)

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:FOSDEM
--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch