Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-project (230 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-project] Minutes of the openSUSE Project Meeting of November 13th, 2013
Here are the minutes of Today's meeting

Regards,

Richard

Minutes:
http://community.opensuse.org/meetings/opensuse-project/2013/opensuse-project.2013-11-13-15.04.html
Minutes (text):
http://community.opensuse.org/meetings/opensuse-project/2013/opensuse-project.2013-11-13-15.04.txt
Log:
http://community.opensuse.org/meetings/opensuse-project/2013/opensuse-project.2013-11-13-15.04.log.html

===========================================
#opensuse-project: openSUSE Project Meeting
===========================================


Meeting started by Ilmehtar at 15:04:45 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://community.opensuse.org/meetings/opensuse-project/2013/opensuse-project.2013-11-13-15.04.log.html
.



Meeting summary
---------------

* action items review (Ilmehtar, 15:12:43)
* ACTION: jospoortvliet to check with TSP about ability to deal with
reimbursement of local materials (carried over from 30.10.2013)
(Ilmehtar, 15:13:26)
* ACTION: toscalix_ to discuss reimbursement of local materials with
Ilmehtar and/or vuntz (carried over from 30.10.2013) (Ilmehtar,
15:13:44)

* any other topic? (Ilmehtar, 15:15:55)
* ishwon presenting on openSUSE and the Advocate program at Linux
Festival in Mauritius http://linuxfest.lugm.org/ . no locally
produced materials, but PCs with openSUSE will be available for
visitors to see openSUSE (Ilmehtar, 15:17:52)
* Screenshots, Features, Official Announcement and Features Guide are
all done and sent to the press. Thanks to everyone who
contributed! (Ilmehtar, 15:24:36)
* Advocates are encoraged to share what they're upto - blog, post to
the opensuse-ambassadors mailing list, spread the word! (Ilmehtar,
15:31:06)

* Board elections (Ilmehtar, 15:34:32)
* Board elections are soon! Candidates have until Sunday 17th November
to announce their candidacy - We need more candidates! (Ilmehtar,
15:35:29)
* Please either stand up for candidature or nominate someone who you
think would be a good candidate (Ilmehtar, 15:35:57)
* Nominations can be sent to election-officials@xxxxxxxxxxxx -
Candidate announcements should be sent to both
election-officials@xxxxxxxxxxxx and opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(Ilmehtar, 15:37:04)



Meeting ended at 15:44:38 UTC.



Action items, by person
-----------------------

* Ilmehtar
* toscalix_ to discuss reimbursement of local materials with Ilmehtar
and/or vuntz (carried over from 30.10.2013)
* **UNASSIGNED**
* jospoortvliet to check with TSP about ability to deal with
reimbursement of local materials (carried over from 30.10.2013)
* Everyone help with documenting new features and providing
screenshots for the release, this is important to the release and
its quality (carried over from 30.10.2013)



People present (lines said)
---------------------------

* Ilmehtar (34)
* ishwon (14)
* digitltom (7)
* ancor (5)
* bugbot (2)



Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-project+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, email: opensuse-project+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx

< Previous Next >
This Thread
  • No further messages