Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE13.1/Wayland
On Mon, 2013-11-11 at 17:28 +0100, Victor Hck wrote:
Hello Ikey!

A pleasure see you in the Green Side on GNU/Linux, with Geeko!!
Thank you very much, it's a pleasure to be using openSUSE :) Fishing
around for areas I might be able to help with, but alas free time is a
commodity we're not always blessed with. I can but try ^^

I follow your work in your last project, SolusOS!
Unfortunately SolusOS is gone now, but it does mean that I can
concentrate my remaining free time on other free projects, as well as
some of my own :) It's one ship that the captain wasn't going to go down
with ^^

Have a lot of fun here!!
I most certainly intend to :) Hopefully I can be of use, even if its in
an advisory capacity to up and coming developers, we'll see :)

Kind Regards,
Ikey Doherty