[opensuse-project] Starting openSUSE build for ppc64le architecture
Hi,

I'd like to announce that I started to work on bringing openSUSE
Factory to powerpc64 little endian architecture.

This is the real architecture and not compatible with ppc64. I already
sent pull requests to several projects. You can expect more patches,
submit requests, pull requests coming for your project.

Core have already support for that (gdb,gcc,libtool,binutils). Our
build workers are capable to run little endian guests, plus third 7R2
machine is on the way to OBS network. That should help with increased
build number.

Have fun,
Dinar