Re: [opensuse-project] A message for board candidates
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 21:17:57 +0100
Klaas Freitag wrote:

On 28.10.2013 18:19, Robert Schweikert wrote:

Hi,

First we would like to thank the Election Committee for getting the
election process rolling and announcing the time schedule. [1]

For those of you considering candidacy for the openSUSE Board we
thought that the following information may be useful to you.
It is, thanks.

But in addition to these more general points I have a very concrete
question: Will was saying in his resignment from the board position:
"Thirdly, changes in how the openSUSE project is handled by SUSE
shifted many new tasks to the Board."

Maybe I missed it, but I have no idea what this is about. I think this
has to be explained a bit more in detail,

Yes please.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (7.6°C)