Re: [opensuse-project] Board Announcement
On Thursday 31 October 2013 07.43:42 Robert Schweikert wrote:

Collectively we can jump through a number of hoops to move all the
puzzle pieces in the proper location, the "what-if" scenarios could
probably fill multiple pages. However, with the election period upon us,
it is the board's opinion that this is not necessary. The decision
ultimately rests with the community and we will follow the guidance
provided in the discussion of this topic.

Go for it, we also already have the stress of the 13.1 launch.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Member