Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Summit TSP
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 09:30:21 +0200
On 10/11/2013 02:56 AM, Andy Betts wrote:
Robert Schweikert wrote:
Hi,

Just a reminder the second round for TSP for the openSUSE Summit is now
open and will run through the 17th of October.

If you are thinking of participating in the summit there is still a
chance to get travel assistance.

Later,
Robert

I am kinda lost. There is supposed to be a link somewhere in connect
to apply for tsp. I do not see it. Likely I am looking in the wrong
place. Can you guide me to the right place?

https://connect.opensuse.org/travel-support

Best.

--
Ancor González Sosa