[opensuse-project] Board Changes
Hi,

It is with great regret that we have to announce that Pascal has decided to leave the openSUSE board. Due to changes in Pascal's life he feels he is no longer able to commit the necessary time and energy to the openSUSE project and the openSUSE board.

As we all know, Pascal has given a lot of time to the project and the community. He has always been willing to help, teach, and maintain. We thank Pascal very much for his past contributions and wish him all the best. We hope that at some point in the future, life presents another opportunity for Pascal to get re-involved with the project and the community.

Pascal, thank you for everything you have contributed to the openSUSE project.

The board would like to welcome Richard Brown as its newest member to
fill the seat vacated by Pascal. Richard received the 3rd most votes
in the recent election, and was endorsed by Pascal as a preferred
candidate for the vacated seat. Richard's term will run to the next
election.

Regards,
Your openSUSE Board